Today P.B.S.M had to bertugas at Taman Bukit Jalil for Merentas Desa . It was tiring to help the others who was injured . And many P.B.S.M members scolded by the senior because they played and did not give any help to the others, fortunately I did not play with them just standing at there so they did not scold me , Elaine , Tzi Yan ,Poh Yi and some people...
It was happy to help the others and today I LEARNT THAT DON'T SIMPLY TRUST THE OTHER ,SOME PEOPLE IS VERY NICE BUT ACTUALLY THEY ARE NOT SO NICE JUST LIKE .........and .......... !DON'T SIMPLY TRUST THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was happy to help the others and today I LEARNT THAT DON'T SIMPLY TRUST THE OTHER ,SOME PEOPLE IS VERY NICE BUT ACTUALLY THEY ARE NOT SO NICE JUST LIKE .........and .......... !DON'T SIMPLY TRUST THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]