♥Nuffnang~

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~Thanks, JoJo

I would like 2 say thank you 2 Josephine .Thank you for helping me 2 change my blog skin.Thank you sooo much!(: U know today Lim Kah Chee form 2 G class ask me 2 lent her my book (english exercise book: English 1) but I forgot 2 take back my book from her...So, when Seni class ,we go back 2 our class (2B) I go to 2 G class for ask back my book . U know when I go 2 her class (2G) what I see??? I think why 2G class sooo silent ,no one was there talking??? And I saw Encik J...... was there teaching. I was thinking want 2 take back my book or not??? Want or don't want???Want??? Don't want???At least ,I didn't take back my book because I was scared , very scared...(If he is a fierce teacher ,I'm not scare;but he was a crazy teacher ,so I didn't take back my exercise book)

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~