♥Nuffnang~

Sunday, June 13, 2010

~Hi, It's Me

Hi , my blog. Sorry , a long time didn't write new (didn't open :P) Hahaha... OK!!! Let's write something 4 this and last week. Exam..... so I'm not free 2 write my blog. And after exam I'm not so free ( lazy...) OMG... the science exam was soo hard ,i don know how 2 do but never mind , I must get top 5 in the class ( I mean count from the back) hahaha :) really believe me,the first exam i get NO. 32/36 .OMG I got study hard lah ,but my classmates was too clever not clever is smart... Fortunately my parents didn't scold me... They just said do your best...And this week i follow the school trip (Chinese Club ) went to Cameron Highland with my friend *Boon Siew, Elaine Yong, Sammi Loo, Felicia, Low Caryen and Kai Thong... Cameron Highland was soo boring... but i have my friend ,we play and play again and again .U know the hotel that we live how stupid it is ... get angry with the hotel... but the meals that we ate was soo mouth watering ( soo nice ) We went 2 Cameron for 3days 2 night(10/6/2010-12/6/2010). The first night we(me, Boon Siew ,Elaine and Sammi )can't sleep well ... I was scared of something that we can't see , we talk and talk ,play and play until 3a.m. and woke up at 6.30 a.m. but the whole day we never felt sleepy at all really i think we are superman not superman is supergirl... Hey , friend join Chinese Club next year we have a lot of game , competition , good AJK ( like me ,not really but ok lah )handsome guy and pretty girls got a lot of advantages .Hey friends how was your holidays??? Where do u go??? Tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~