♥Nuffnang~

Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Camera!!!

Yesterday night my dad brought a new camera for me/us...hahaha...so happy...and my stupid sister so perasan tell everyone about this..oh my...it just a camera..but it's AWESOME!!! hahaha... the camera that we brought is Fuji one actually I prefer to buy Canon's camera more that Fuji's camera but anyway , that camera is really really nice leh...What I can say is I Love The New Camera!!!





The image of my new camera!!!


Forget to tell you all the information about this camera:
1)12 Megapixel
2)5* Optical Zoom Lens
3)3.5 Wide LCD Screen
4)Touch Screen

5)Face Recognition
6)Dog & Cat Deteection
7)HD Movie

hahaha...dear all my friends,

Don't be jealous ok???


And I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my best friend Beh Yan Hui!!!Hope you pretty and smart and healthy some more forever!!!

Image of Yan Hui...pretty right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~