I wake up like usual ,everything is just like usual but the one which is different is I drop class(I know this before but my friends don't know about it,and I wanna say thank you to Kah Mun because of tell me about this)soo sad...and my friends were sad too.And you will felt super bored as well as tired in the school when you don't have enough sleep last night.Last night I go into my bedroom when 10.30p.m. but until 12.30a.m. I still haven sleep.And I woke up 6.00a.m. today!!!
TIRED TIRED and TIRED
In the school was soo bored.OMG.I really really miss my friends.And I think that I'm quite lucky because that I'm sitting beside the back door which can call my friends when they walk though my class.The last thing is when the time back home it starts to rain heavily!!!The stupid guard didn't open the small door for the student and when it's rain we can't walk home by the big door. All my staff became wet...my bag , my skirt , my shoes.Soo sad.It was just the first day of school.I wonder if the first was like this , then how about the others day???
My conclusion is SCHOOL IS REALLY REALLY BORED and I HATE MY SCHOOL when it's raining...
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]