I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
-declan galbraith
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
-declan galbraith
Do you think that you are perfect???Actually , I always hope that I can be perfect , but I'm not.So sad right? I don't think that I can do well anything , and there's nothing of me is better than the others.I'm not prettier than others girl , not smarter , not sweeter and so on.
If there's a restart button for our life , how good it is???
If I'm perfect , hoe good it is???
If everyone won't do things wrong , how good it is???
If all the things is accept by the others , how good it is???
However , I'm not the god , I can't change my life , what I can do is keep going , keep working hard and keep trying.Just like the lyrics in The Climb by Miley Cyrus "I gonna be strong , just keep pushing on..."
If there's a restart button for our life , how good it is???
If I'm perfect , hoe good it is???
If everyone won't do things wrong , how good it is???
If all the things is accept by the others , how good it is???
However , I'm not the god , I can't change my life , what I can do is keep going , keep working hard and keep trying.Just like the lyrics in The Climb by Miley Cyrus "I gonna be strong , just keep pushing on..."

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]