♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mid Valley

Yesterday , went Mid Valley with my best friends Josephine Wong , Ng Boon Siew , Sammi Loo , Audrey Chong and Evia Low!!!(except Yan Hui and Elaine,they can't go)Soo HAPPY!!!Actually we wanna watch movie one , but the tickets sold out,soo sad.Then we just walk here and there,play here and there,most important is shopping and take picture here and there...

Josephine , Evia , Audrey and I brought a dress only for 15 ringgit , super cheep(hahaha,I was wonder why is was so cheep one???)and we also brought other things just like Josephine brought a necklace and bracelets(the necklace will change colour one leh , so yeng)and I also brought 3 earring and others also buy something lar..haha..
Look at the Stitch puzzle so cute!!!Sammi wears so rock!!!Evia(right hand side) look pretty and I look cute!!! ~Audrey and EviaWhat are u doing Boon???

~Sammi and I Count from left to right Boon Siew,Sammi,Josephine and I

~Me,Audrey and Evia~Josephine and I~Me!!!I want that photo!!!and I wanna buy the camera but the Flem is too expansive
Josephine,Me,and Audrey(lucky I'm at the middle,haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~