♥Nuffnang~

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Exam's finally over~

Exam Was Over
****************
After one week hard work, exam is finally over!!!*claps.You know, I just sleep 4 hours at night in this week.Soo sad. Hope that I can get a good result this time.I got 4A 3B in last exam, hope that I can get a better result. Hope soo.*pray.
What I can say is I'm going study everyday start from now.Not going to burn the midnight oil, and study at the last minute.Haiz...Remember to study hard. =D
****************************************************************
I have nothing to do, when I online, so I went Google type my best friends' name and search for image, this is what I found.
Josephine Wong,

<= this picture is what I found.I wonder why Avril Lavinge?Then I see the sources of this picture come from is my blog.I think I have been post something about Josephine Wong and Avril Lavigne together before.Haha.

this picture was post by Kah Mun.=>
Kah Mun took this picture when they're
webcam-ing that time

Ng Boon Siew,

I found this,haha.Boon look soo cute!!!
Next one is, Evia Low,

i found a lot Evia's picture leh.This is one of them.Beh Yan Hui,


Got a lot of yan's picture too.One of them.

Ching Jia Qian,

I found this :

Kong See Kit,

just found one picture of see kit
Liew Tzi Yan,

Haha.Tzi Yan is uploaded by me one leh.haha.

Chong Poh Yi,

Her picture was uploaded by me too.haha.
Angeline Cha,

Actually I couldn't found Angeline's picture but I found Jia Wei's picture when I type Angeline Cha.haha.I wonder why???

The last one is Me!!!Chong Yee Mun:

I found the picture of Jojo and I...haha..

That's all I found.Unfortunately I couldn't find picture of Sammi Loo, Audrey Chong,Boon Kah Yen, Lim Kah Chee, Lee En Hui,Tan Kai Thong, Hew Shu Ying and many...

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~