♥Nuffnang~

Friday, June 24, 2011

Report Card

Result...成绩。。。


Yesterday get my report card,my result is quite ok.Hahaha.And my daddy ask me that what present I want(soo happy)hahaha.But then yesterday is soo bored,
nothing to do in school.I should follow my sister go badminton outing with her friends.Wait my mum the whole morning.I bo
ught my camera but nothing I can capture.I got no.3 in my class, 73.08 for my ave
rage(a bit low), no.38 in the whole form 3...

昨天拿到成绩单了,我的成绩还不错。哈哈哈。我的爹地问我想要什么礼物(好开心)哈哈哈。不过昨天很闷,没事可做。我因该跟我的姐姐和她的朋友去玩羽毛球的。等我的妈妈一整个早上。我带了相机,不过没什么可以让我拍的。我在班上得了第三名,平均分是73.08(有一点低),全级得第38名。。。




Nothing to take picture, soo I took my picture when went back home...没什么可以让我拍的,所以回到家自拍。。。

Yes yes yes, I'm acting cute =]是的,我是在装可爱=]

***I Avril Lavigne***我 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)***

You know, I love Avril Lavigne soo much.She's aweso
me!!!Hahaha.I like her voice, her songs..=] and I would like to find a clothe that write" I Avril Lavigne" hahaha...Her songs are rock.So nice, especially Girlfriend and The Best Damn Thing, hope that I can sing her songs well, but her songs are hard to sing...What can I say is I Avril Lavigne...

你知道,我超喜欢艾薇儿的。她超棒!!!哈哈哈。我喜欢她的声音。她的歌。。。=]还有我想找一件印着 “我 艾薇儿”的衣服。哈哈哈。。。她的歌很Rock。很好听,尤其是GirlfriendThe Best Damn Thing,希望我可以唱到她的歌,不过她的歌很难唱到。。。我可以说的是 艾薇儿。。。

Party Rock Anthem...

This song is awesome!!!and those people suffer soo well,hope that I can do like
that...=]

这首歌超棒的!!!还有那些人Suffer 得很好,希望我也可以
做到那样。。。=]

Party rock is in the house tonight,
Everybody just have a good time,
And we gonna make you lose your mind,
Everybody just have a good time,

Party rock is in the house tonight,
Everybody just have a good time,
And we gonna make you lose your mind,
We just wanna say ya SHAKE THAT...




Yee Mun






No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~