♥Nuffnang~

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sports Day 2011

Yesterday was the Sports Day of SMK Bukit Jalil...hahaha...Fun, but not at all.We're not allow to bring our camera, soo saddd...

The result was Blue House got the 1st place, Green House got the 2nd place, Red House got the 3rd place, and of course Yellow House was the last, the 4th pla
ce.Soo sad, I wonder why my house so noob.And I was kinda behsong our school b
ecause they changed everyone's house colour this year...I wanna go back to my Green House lar, I don't want Yellow House!!!

See Kit said that we should join all those sports next year, better than just watch over there.I hope that I could join cheerleading next year, but I don't like Yellow House cheer member.They all are soo LaLa.I think that Yin Mun should join everything next year...Go Yin Mun!Go!!!

some pictures of my school Sport's Day:


Yee Mun



No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~