♥Nuffnang~

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a long long post~

我想这会是我有史以来post过最长的post……ok……erm……猜猜我这几天到哪儿去了,我们一家又上了Genting Highland。Siennnn……我真的不喜欢去那里,很闷,无所事事。But then, 去那里怎么样也比待在家里好多了……

我们大概4点多到那边,我最讨厌的事情就是要等check in……Arrrggghh……look at those people!!


 I'm waiting......

I'm still waiting......=.=

Yap, I hate this part!!


She's using my dad's Samsung Galaxy S II...I wanna use lar!!

 Hey, I saw these when we walk over here and there,

A super big TV that sponsored by Panasonic Malaysia


I wanna take you home too, but I don't have a lessen.(can you wait for me??)

So cute!! A Genting model...


Yo, Josephine & Audrey, look at this......

Nothing to do, so my sister and I watch movie over there...we watched this,


Love You You~

The movie was awesome, so nice.I love it, I cried for a while when I was watching as the movie is kinda sad.And the beach is so pretty!!Wow, and it took place at Malaysia's beach...The guy is so handsome and the girl is so pretty!! Angelababy, she is so pretty, Felicia said that I look like her but I don't think so.If I look like her then how good it is...So sad, I 'm not look like her......

I bought this, so yummy!!
~Before

 ~After

You know, our world is full of imagination...Be more creative and you will found that the world is different...
你知道吗,我们的世界充满着想象……加些创意,你会发现世界不一样了……


smile+wink

 this is what my sister drawn

All right after this I would like to post something that kinda sad...An accident of MotoGP 2011 which happened at Sepang, Malaysia(our country).That accident causes the dead of Marco Simoncelli, my dad's favourite motorcycle racer...Actually I think that he is kinda cute, and I like him as well...The incident at Sepang is so sad as this is the first time there's people dead over there and we lost a talented motorcycle racer......


Marco Simoncelli, 24 this year, an Italian Motorcycle Racer, he's the world champion of Moto2(250cc) when 2008 as he won the race at Sepang and became the world champion of that year.Few years later, he was dead at Sepang......
~Rest in peace Simoncelli...~

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~