♥Nuffnang~

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~Great Day =D

Today is such a great day!! You know why??
 As the biggest reason that I got my PMR result today.
If you wanna ask me what result I get, I would like to answer that I got 8As(straight A) for it!!
Super Happy!!
Wahahaha...
Alright, I'm not showing off, I'm just too happy and wanna share this good news to all of you, I know that you guys will feel happy for this too.(am I right??)
You know, when the teacher tell me that I get straight A for it, I asked :"Teacher, are you sure?As I don't think that I can get a so good result.
So unbelievable, right?
 But then what can I say is I had been studying hard for it and I believe that everyone also did the same.
 After studying hard what will you get is a good result.
The last thing is The Lady Luck is on my side, without her I can't pass my exam with flying colour, can't get a good result like this.
Thank you everyone for your encouragement, thank you to all my friends and family, thank you to my school teacher as well as tuition teacher and thank god!!
Congrats to all who get a good result!!!


Today is winter solstice!!Hahaha, make some Glutinous rice balls.So yummy.And don't forget to be home for dinner.

Do you want some?


haha, happy day!!

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~