♥Nuffnang~

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Naruto!!

Usually what will you do when you are free?
For me, I'll waste my time to watch Tv, suffering on the internet, sleeping for the whole day, or watch my favorite anime-- Naruto. 
I love this anime so much, too much. 
Almost indulge in that anime. 
It is really really awesome.
Watched it start from May of 2011 and I can't stop myself watching that awesome anime. 
There's a new episode in every single week. I read comic as well. 
I'm so crazy for that. 
I like the story & the character. 
My favorite character in that Anime is Hatake Kakashi!! 
I think I did introduce him in my blog before.
 I wonder why Felicia doesn't like him and says that he's such an uncle. 
Nope, he's not. Felicia's eyes always have some problem. 
Just ignore her. xD
Everyone is different. 
I mean, maybe things that you like but people did not do the same. 
Hard to say but I think you'll understand what I mean. 
You can't force people to like things that you like as everyone has his or her own mind. 
Everyone does control himself  or herself. :D

Kakashi!! <3

He's so cute!! I like his smile. 

This image is really cute!! 


Naruto~~

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~