Studying in 4 B(Bestari) for 6 months.
I like that class although it is very stressful as teachers always ask & tell that:
"Students of B class are very smart so you can finish your homework very fast.
Students of B class is the best.
Bestari is the best class. Bestari means BEST."
Blah blah blah something like that to remind us that we are the best so we have to be excellent in every single aspect no matter in discipline, academic or even in curriculum.
I dislike teachers to say so. They make me feel so stressful.
However, I like my classmates so much.
Many of my best friends are studying in that class. Everyone is so nice.
And our class is so peaceful not like other classes they met lots of problems.
I don't like the way they are before exam, everyone keeps studying.
It is so scary, someone even studies for 5 hours in a day.
How can he do so? I got to learn from him...
I like most of our teachers except for one or two.
Felt kinda grateful as all my classmates are so nice for the pasted years & this year.
I love 4 Bestari of 2012.
4 Bestari rocks! 4 Bestarian rocks!!
Our Class Picture
SMK Bukit Jalil-- 4 Bestari 2012
在4B (Bestari) 念了半年。
虽然感到很有压力,但我很喜欢那班。
我很不喜欢老师一直告诉我们说:“ B 班的学生很聪明,可以很快地完成功课。
B 班的学生是最好的。
B 班是最好的班。Bestari 就是Best。”
一大堆的,一直提醒我们因该做最好的,无论在哪里方面,不管在纪律、学业或是课外活动。
我很不喜欢这样,令人感到很有压力。
但是我很喜欢我的同学。
我的好朋友(大部分)都在那班念书。
大家都很好人。
我们的班也很和平,不像其他班那样。
当然,我最不喜欢他们面对考试时的样子,大家一直念书。
很可怕,一直念,一直念, 还有人一天念5个小时。
他是怎么办到的?我该学学他……
我喜欢我的老师,大部分的老师。
感到很感激,因为这么多年以来都遇到很好的同学。
我爱4 Bestari。
4 Bestari 很棒!
Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]