Hey, you! Stay here and have a look.(copy this from someone but I forgot who's that xD)
I think that there's something wrong with my blog these days.
The total pageviews there is not working.
Arrrggghh.
Felt so bored & lifeless now,
but then exam is around the corner.
Gosh, I still taking a break from the last Mid-year Examination.
Someone comes & saves me please.
I saw my result slip on Thursday.
Poor result, sigh.
I have to work harder next time.
Number 23/35 in the class and 29/2xx in the whole form.
It seems students from the second & third class studied very hard for that exam.
So, I have to study hard start from now.(Maybe?)
I'm so lazy.
Gonna get my report card on this Friday.
And this Saturday is Sports Day on SMK Bukit Jalil.
I wanna go but I can't.
No one is going to fetch me.
What the... :(
And I'm so poor now.
How to earn money when you're still studying.
I feel like wanna buy many many staff.
How can you buy something as if you've no money?
Impossible right.
I know that.
How could those blogger earn so much money by blogging?
Can someone tell me?
~Yee Mun Chong
Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]