Yeap, I stayed back at school today as my little brother wants to stay back for PBSM.
No regrets for staying back today.
It was quite fun & quite awesome.
There's tug of war today for each houses.
Omg, it was quite terrible.
Everyone tried their best to pull the rope to their side.
And some of them even injured.
Yikes, Nicholas's hand was bleeding that time.
Yellow house won everything, I mean won the tug of war of guys and girls.
Blue house won the second place for guys and girls too.
Red house got the third place for both and green house was the last.
Omg, I shouted or even screamed for my house.
Fortunately, we won.
Go Yellow! Go, YELLOW!! And GO YELLOW!!!
You are the best!
Actually it is a nice game no matter who won for it.
Everyone did a good job.
At least they tried their best to do it.
Let's clap our hands for them. Go everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]