This was what we did during English class on Monday.
We discussed about Teenage Problems.
I like that lesson very much.
Everyone wrote out his or her idea.
I don't know how many points were there on the white board but I knew everyone wrote out at least one.
Felt so free during that lesson, & kinda proud as a teenager.
You know what, I think I met most of the problems on the white board.
I like Evon's point-- School Rules! She rocks!
Some of us wrote Bad Results, Health Problems, No Money, Bodysize, Friendship, Fear of Injection(actually is rejection xD), No Wifi(lol), Too Good in Looking(lol lol lol. What a joke.) and so on. I wrote Height Problem.
Actually that's Yan Hui's idea.
However, I have to admit that I really met some height problem.
I have to must grow taller.
Do I still have a chance?
Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]