I think you'll know that as long as you visit my blog.
I'm a ordinary and plain-looking girl.
I'm just like carbon-12, you can find it everywhere, I mean I'm those girl that you can find all around the world.
You won't like me as long as you don't know me well.
I like comic, I think many of my friends don't know that too.
I like music, reading, dancing, singing and etc.
I like to think about my future.
I wanna be famous one day.
I wanna try my best to help the others.
I wanna live with my dreams. I have a dream, everyone has a dream.
I'm not going to tell anyone about it as long as I could succeed in my future.
I always cry.Don't ask me why as I've no reason.
I care about everyone in my life, my friends, family and so on.
I'm a peace lover.
I love everyone who loves me. =)
This is me, Yee Mun Chong. Simple me.
Yee Mun
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]