Photo from Instagram~
I got this from Josephine today, Sammi passed this to her when they were in that "All Girls Camp".
When I saw it I felt pretty happy as this is a present from my dearest Sammi Loo.
Thanks ya, Mimi. I it!
I love the letter and the birthday present so much, shall I write a letter for you? Yeap, I should.
When I read that letter I can't stop smiling. xD
I felt very very grateful for that. Thank you for once again.
You know what, even you changed school but I still treat you as one of my Best Friend, you're my BFF!
I miss you, seriously. I know you did the same.
I love you, yeap I did. You're so important to me.
I...I felt very very grateful as I have such friend, thank you for being my friend these years...
Thank you for everything that you've did for me.
Thank you very much.
I love you now and always.
When I saw it I felt pretty happy as this is a present from my dearest Sammi Loo.
Thanks ya, Mimi. I it!
I love the letter and the birthday present so much, shall I write a letter for you? Yeap, I should.
When I read that letter I can't stop smiling. xD
I felt very very grateful for that. Thank you for once again.
You know what, even you changed school but I still treat you as one of my Best Friend, you're my BFF!
I miss you, seriously. I know you did the same.
I love you, yeap I did. You're so important to me.
I...I felt very very grateful as I have such friend, thank you for being my friend these years...
Thank you for everything that you've did for me.
Thank you very much.
I love you now and always.

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]