Olympic games 2012 in London began! Aww~~ After waiting for 4 years, finally!! It was very very awesome. I hope that Malaysia's athlete can win many many medals! Go, Malaysia! Support now and always. You guys are the proud of Malaysiaa. And tonight at 10p.m. -- Diving!! Aww~~ Can't wait. I like it very very much. And Malaysia is joining that game. Really really hope you guys will win. Go, Malaysia!!
Team Malaysia!!
My mum said that it looks ugly but I don't think so.
Went out with my family last night. Went to my relative's wedding dinner. Sigh* It was a nightmare.
You know what, I really really hate when you are sitting over there enjoying your food(not enjoying at all, the food sucks) but someone is singing on the stage. My ears suffered from 8p.m. until 11p.m. Nightmare!! What happened to them? Why they like to perform on the stage keep singing non-stop at all. The main point is they couldn't sing well!! If you ask me to give them a mark. I would like no say :" No way! I wouldn't give them even 1 mark!!" What the. I was thinking that: Are they really my relatives?(actually I don't know most of them.) Wedding dinner usually starts at 8p.m. but I'm gonna tell you that you always have to wait until 8.30. I waited until 9 for a few times too. Sigh* Malaysian. D= Anyway, I hope they will live happily ever after. =D
Took some pictures with my sister last night as the wedding dinner begins late.
Kah Mun & Yee Mun~
Photo from Instagram. I like the effect so much!
We look prettier. Hahaha.Just joking.
Do we look alike?
Do we look alike?
Kah Mun & Yee Mun were acting cute~
(ignore my pimples please)
So, here's the normal one.
With Kah Mun~

Yee Mun Chong~
I like that earrings. It's a star.
I bought it about a year but first time wearing it last night.
Yee Mun






No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]