♥Nuffnang~

Friday, August 24, 2012

How's Life?

Went out with some friends today Tzi Yan, Kian Juinn, Pooi Yee, Zhan Wei, Jian Liang, Eng Hou, Chai Chun, and Foo Keong.  Hehehe. I'm not really close with all of them seriously, but then I still had fun today. So much better than what I've imagine. ;) Last night, I kept thinking that should I or shouldn't I go out with them, you know.

Watched Total Recall. It isn't really good. Sigh* Kinda disappointed. :/ It's kinda boring. I felt like sleeping when we were in the cinema. To make things worst, the little couple beside me....They are kinda disgusting. Yikes. Just kinda. Sigh* I don't know what to say seriously. I felt kinda awkward as I couldn't stand that couple and sit nearer to Foo Keong. Paiseh* (Did he realize that? I don't think so.)



Tell you something, I realized that Foo Keong is a nice guy. Although I just knew him for a few days but he is really nice. He's a gentleman too. Jian Liang as well. They proved it when we were having our lunch.

Hehehe. Just enjoyed. No pictures for you. And how was your day? ;)

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~