♥Nuffnang~

Monday, August 6, 2012

Olympic Games-- Badminton

Malaysia is a country which famous in Badminton. Yes, we are. Our badminton player--Dato Lee Chong Wei is the no.1 in world ranking. Maybe you guys don't know about that. Yesterday was the final for Badminton Men's Single. As usual, we got into the final. Lastly, we got the silver medal in Olympic Badminton 2012. Actually everyone is talking about that match since Chong Wei got into to final. Everyone around the world, seriously. Chong Wei and Lin Dan (China), both are world's best badminton player. Malaysian hope Chong Wei wins that gold medal very very much. We didn't get any gold medal in Olympic before. He's our hope. Our only hope. I don't know who can get a gold medal for us except for him.

I watched last night's badminton matches. It was amazing. He improved his skills so much compared with 4 years ago, Beijing Olympic 2008. I could still remember that he got silver medal that time as well. For the 1st set, Chong Wei won it.(21-15) 2nd set, Lin Dan won it (10-21). And the most fateful 3rd set, Lin Dan won it as well. (19-21) Chong Wei was just so close to the gold medal. And he cried when he lost it. And I felt like crying too. Not because of we couldn't get the gold medal. It's because of our hero Cries! Can you imagine how stress he is? I know how it feels for it was stressful, seriously. Do you know how he feels? You don't know as you've never been that way before. He cried, I cried, Malaysian cried. It was so sad. I watched until the whole game finished, until they sang China's country song. I was so proud when I saw Malaysia's flag was hanging over there. Really proud.

After that, I on my twitter. You know what I saw? I saw Chong Wei's tweet. He tweet-ed that "I'm sorry." I was super duper sad that time. How could he feel sorry, why he apologized? What happened to him. It's not his fault, totally Not His Fault! No one blames him, (maybe some) but we are still proud of him. He is such a legend. He made a history. I'm proud to be a Malaysian all because of him. Everyone on twitter replies his tweet. Everyone tells him that, we are proud of him, he's our hero, we love him, proud to be a Malaysian, and he lost the gold medal but wins our respects. As if you have a twitter account, then you'll know that there's a trend down there. You can know what everyone around the world is talking about. And for yesterday's night. Malaysia was in no.10, Lee Chong Wei was no.9, and #ThankYouLeeChongWei was the 3rd. So proud right? I know that.

As what Lin Dan said it before, without Chong Wei, there's no such Lin Dan now and Lin Dan asked everyone for not putting the blame on him. He respects him so much. They are good friend as well. So, do respect him, stop blaming him, As if Lin Dan could understand Chong Wei, then why Malaysians couldn't? Few days ago, Baskin Robbin company said that as if Chong Wei could win that match, then they will give every Malaysian a free scoop of ice-cream. That's why Malaysians hope Chong Wei can will? You, fool. Poor you. As a Malaysian we should support him. Not because of the ice-cream, not because of the holiday, because we are Malaysian. If you want ice-cream buy it by yourself. Malaysia has too much holidays in a year. If you are putting the blame on him, then I'll like to ask you, Why Don't You Get A Medal for Us? Stop Blaming Chong Wei! 

For once again, I'm proud of you, We are proud of you, Malaysians all all proud of you. You Are The Best Badminton Player Ever. 







He sited on the floor when he lost and cried soon. His coaches went and hugged him. 

He cried.

Chong Wei, Lin Dan & Cheng Long





No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~