I think I told you guys that we are filming video for our second oral test right? And something happened. One of the group argued for it. So, let's name them as A, B, C, D and E. There
On Thursday, 5 of them discussed about the video. As what I've said. 3 of them, C, D & E weren't dare enough to tell A & B that it was not a good idea. C & D discussed about the videos in the class. 2 of them really don't like that video at all. They kept talking about it. Or even criticized it. 3 of them discussed after school. And they realized that they had the same opinion. That videos were not funny. E told C that she'll tell A & B that it's a bad video, bad idea as if A & B are not accepting it, she's gonna leave group. C was so worried about it that time. She was worrying that D is gonna leave too. She didn't want to ditch A & B.
She told herself that: " I'll continue filming it ever it's not a good video."
C watched it for 3 times, she kept thinking, looking & finding a funny part of that video, but she couldn't. She thought that it was really her problems. On Thursday, C online-d from 2.30p.m. until 3.45p.m. and from 9.30p.m. until 11.30p.m. Do you know why, C told me that she watched many many videos from Youtube on that day. Lots of video. As she really really wants to help. She has tuition from 4p.m. to 8.30p.m. every Thursday. How tired she was on that day. She didn't finish her Chemistry & Chinese homework. She didn't finish the note for her Chinese oral. She slept at 11.45p.m. on that night but woke up at 4.30a.m. the next day.
I asked her: "Why you wake up so early?"
She answered me: "I have to prepare for my Chinese oral test. I haven finish reading, writing and memorizing."
Friday morning, 5 of them had an argument for that video. A & B knew they don't like it. Then, they discussed about it. I mean, beginning that time they were.
B asked everyone: " I know you guys don't like it. So, let's vote for it. Do you guys still wanna stay in this group or wanna leave?"
C asked: " So, you are asking us. We are voting right?"
B answered: " Yes."
C said: " I don't want to leave."
D & E as well. That means 3 : 2.They are not gonna split it.However, at last, they did separate it.
B said that: " What if 2 of us really want to separate this group."
C: "So, 2 of you really wanna do so. It is a must. If 3 of us don't want but still have to, isn't?"
A & B: "Yes."
As she said so, meant that was a Must. As that was a must, C, D & E couldn't say anything. They
So, she asked D: " What are you gonna do? You have no group now."
D answered her: " I want to do solo."
C said: " We can't do solo. Must have a group."
D said: " Can, someone is doing."
C: " Who? You? NO, I'll joined your group. 2 of us."
D: " I don't want. I want to do solo."
C: " How to do solo? No one is doing. Teacher won't let. The second oral doesn't have solo."
D: " Have. Don't worry. Okay? I can do solo. "
After that C cried. No, before C cried A cried. They said that she couldn't except people criticized her, I don't know why. I don't dare to ask her. Talk about C again, she told me that she cried, because she doesn't want to ditch D. She really doesn't want to ditch anyone. She doesn't know D is willing to do solo or just because of she had no group (many people finished filming) so had to do solo. She felt so sorry to D. That's why she cried. She really doesn't want to ditch any of her friends. Especially D, since she was the one who asked D to get into the same group with her. E cried after that too. No one knows why.
C & D apologized to A. Don't know why. No one did anything wrongly. No one's fault. As they still wanna be friend with A so they apologized. After recess, someone told D that A tweeted that: "You all didn't do anything, all you all did is talking." Someone thinks that she's talking about C, D & E. Yes, they really didn't do much for that video except for talking. Is that the truth? Nope, 3 of them did. They wasted their time. D & E I'm not so sure. However, I'm pretty sure that C did! I know her very very well. She skipped her addmaths tuition twice in a month to film the video. There's only 4 classes in a month. She wasted her day to search for a new video. She asked people how to edit the videos. She tried to give idea, C, D & E tried to give ideas but A & B ignored them. They really really tried to help. They did but A & B don't know that. A & B always discussed by themselves, then tell C, D & E what to do after their discussion. They planed everything for them. They didn't ask for their opinion. They even told teacher that they are separating into 2 groups. They ignored C, D & E, seriously. C tried to find a reason for her after she knowing that. She kept thinking about it. She's looking for a reason why A tweeted so. She couldn't find A's tweet. The next day, C tweeted that : "You all didn't do anything, all you all did is talking." What a good sentence. "You all" tried to help but you ignored. and I'm not angry seriously, just disappointed. She deleted the 1st tweet after 5 mins, just like what A did.
I asked C: "Do you feel angry?"
She answered: "No, just disappointed and sad but now no more."
I asked again: " Do you feel regret?"
She answered: " Nope."
I'm very close with her. I trust her. She cried when she went back home. When a friend was text-ing her. She told him about this as she really couldn't stand it. This is the point of view of C that A & B don't know. I don't know about the others. If you wanna know, ask them by yourself. And don't simply judge A, B, C, D & E please. No one's fault.
Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]