♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, September 8, 2012

=O

I went out to Parkson with my mom today. For what?? Shop Shop Shop of course. xD The best moment when you're shopping and don't need to pay for it, someone else will pay for you. This is what guys won't understand for the whole life.

The main point isn't that. The main point is I saw a very very nice dress. It's so nice. I like it so much you know. It's dark blue in colour, a very cute one, in S size. Isshhh. Why is it in S size? I thought I could wear it but actually I couldn't. I tried it in the fitting room. What the. It was really really nice, but the zip there couldn't zip. I'm too fat I think. Sigh* Few years ago, I was wearing S size or even XS one. Now, no S size for me anymore. Isshhh. I like it so much leh. If I'm skinnier then I can wear it. When I was wearing that time I though I could wear it one since until the waist the also can zip. There's only few more cm, then can't zip already. =O

Sad Case. There's no other sizes left. =O Isshhh, Isshhh, Isshhh.

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~