I sent an angel to watch over you , but she came back.
I asked :"why?"
The angel said: "Angels don't watch over angels!"
Twenty angels are in your world. Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is
reading this message.
Please read.... not joking.....
God has seen you struggling with something.
God says it's over.
A blessing is coming your way.
If you believe in miracles, send this message on, God is going to fix two BIG things tonight in your
favor.
If you believe, drop everything and pass it on.
Tomorrow will be the best day ever.
It's so sweet (for me) ! Hahaha. Thanks to Elaine Yong. I love you! Hahaha. Can't wait to hang out with you and Sammi. ;)
And I almost fell down from the chair today. Wanna say thank you again to the classmate who saved me. Thank you very much! xD
这是几天前一位特别的朋友发送给我的信息。
我派了一位天使去守护你,可是她回来了。
我问:“为什么?”
她回答我说:“天使是不会守护其它的天使的!”
你的世界里有二十位天使。十位正在睡觉,九位在玩耍,而有一位在读着这封信息。
神看见你疲于应某些东西。
上帝说,这已经结束了。
幸福正朝着你来。
如果你相信奇迹,发送这封消息,神会在今晚替你解决两件大事。
如果你相信,就传递着封信息。
明天将会是有史以来最好的一天。
受到这封信息时很开心。哈哈。谢谢,Elaine。我爱你!等不及要跟你和Sammi出去了。
还有,我今天差一点就要从椅子上摔下来了。想要和那个救我的同学再说声谢谢!哈哈。
Josephine, Evia, Yee Mun, Elaine, Audrey and Sammi.
They have an English name except for me. xD
Look at Evia.(the 2nd girl count from left) Hahaha.
Wonder who captured this picture. We weren't ready yet.
A cute one. Blek ;P
Smile so naturally. I can't really smile naturally.
A not really nice picture with Elaine.
A nice picture. Why Sammi wasn't with us?
♥Yee Mun






No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]