“Do you know what really turns me on? What I find incredibly sexy? Kindness.” —Michael Faudet
♥Nuffnang~
Friday, October 5, 2012
Backstreet Boys
Have you heard about Backstreet Boys? Hahaha. You might know them since their songs are kinda nice. I know right. They were very famous since nineties but now not really. They don't have a new album. Haha. You can get more about for their information over here. And they have an official website. Seriously, their songs are very nice. Almost all of the songs. Just wanna share my favorite song of them. Enjoy.
Oh yea, there's just 4 members in that band for now.
The best one. As Long As You Love Me. Haha. The same song tittle with Justin Bieber's song but I prefer theirs.
I Want It That Way. This one is awesome!! Haha. Hope you'll like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]