♥Nuffnang~

Friday, November 23, 2012

Just update

Arrrggghh. =/ I have nothing to do at home. What to do? Or what can I do? Sigh* I think I did say that I can't wait for holidays right? Sigh Sigh Sigh* Isshhh.

Checked my results of my final year examination. Ummm. How to say? Not so good but not too bad. Still kept the same class as well as form position, but then at least my average is higher. Sigh* My Add Maths and Physics disappointed "surprised" me. Damn you Add Maths and Physics. Don't wanna friend you anymore. (kids in kindergarten or primary school always say so xD) Anyway, I didn't fail what. Hahaha. By the way, wanna say thank you to my B.M teacher, Puan Chan. Thank you for giving me an A for my B.M. Hahaha. Almost get an A- for my B.I and B.C, almost. Gonna study hard and earlier next time.

Time flows very very fast. Form 5 next year. Sigh* Exams again and again. Study & work hard ya, Yee Mun.

Have to find something to do. Any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~