♥Nuffnang~

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013

All right. Hi there, this is the very 1st post in 2013. Hahaha. Everyone knows that it's 2013 right? Time flows so fast in 2012. Hope that I'll have no regrets in my 2013. Should take my time to do what I want. Enjoy my secondary school life since this will be the last year studying in SMK Bukit Jalil. 
嗨!这是2013年的第一篇博文。哈哈哈。大家都知道现在是2013年吧。2012年的时间过得真快。希望我不会对自己在2013年所做的事感到后悔。应该要享受我的生活,毕竟这是我最后一年的中学生涯。

Everyone needs a new target in this new year to start his or her new life. Hence, do set a target ( or set many targets) . This is quite vital. You know, we can't do anything as if we don't have a target, dream, direction and so on. Are you setting your targets now?
每个人在新的一年都需要一个新的目标来开始他或她新的生活。所以呢,设定一个目标吧!(也可以设很多个啦。)这很重要咧。你知道的,如果我们没有目标、梦想、方向之类的,我们什么事儿也做不成。你在设定目标了吗?

My targets and wishes in 2013 are: 我在2013年的目标和愿望是:
1) Get great results in SPM. Wanna get many A(s), since that exam will affect my future.
    要在SPM考取好成绩。要拿到很多A,因为这场考试会影响我的未来。

2) Find out what subjects or occupations I'm interested in. Have to go college or university after SPM but I don't know what to study.
    找出自己对哪一个科目或职业有兴趣。考完SPM后就得到学院或是大学继续念书,但我不知道该念什么课才好。

3 )Can't really tell people about this. This is a secret. Sorry.
    这是个秘密。抱歉! 

4) Another secret. Shhhh.
     这也是个秘密。

5) Improve in my English Language.
     加强我的英文水准。 

6) Have a healthy body. And hope that everyone is healthy as well as happy! 
     健康的身体。希望所有人都会健康和快乐!

7) Save money. (I hope that I could earn but I couldn't, thus, save money is what I can do)
     存钱。(我希望能自己赚钱,但我不能。所以只好存钱啦!)

8) Enjoy my life in secondary school. 
    享受我的中学生涯。

9) Make more friends. ( I am kinda  unsociable) 
    认识更多朋友。

10) Friendship last forever. (Hope that everyone is still keeping in touch after we graduating from secondary school.) 
      希望从中学毕业后,大家都会保持联络。

The 1st picture in 2013. 2013年的第一张照片。


May all my wishes come true? Can I achieve my targets? Yea, I think so. As if I can, then everyone can as well! So everyone, good luck! 
我的愿望会实现吗?我能达到我的目标吗?我觉得可以。如果我可以,那每个人都可以。所以呢,祝大家好运!
Peace &
Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~