♥Nuffnang~

Friday, December 14, 2012

Post No. 200 !!

Do you believe that? This is my post number 200!! Aww~~ Feel happy for that. Started blogging when I was in Form 2, means 2 years ago (2010). Forgot the reason why I blog, but I guess it's all because of my friends. However, it seems no one not many people are still blogging right now. Everyone is more interested on Facebook, Twitter and so on. So sad for you blogger.

你相信吗?这是我第两百片博文!Aww~~感到很开心。中二那年开始 blogging,就是在两年前吧 (2010年)。忘了我为什么会参与 Blogger,但我想应该是因为我的朋友。现在好像也没什么人还有写部落格的习惯了……

Still remember that I was not an active blogger last time, but now I am quite active on Blogger since May, if I'm not mistaken. I did 42 post in 2010, 41 post in 2011 and more than 117 post in 2012. Hahaha. My blog was so cacat last time, I blog in broken English, there was no pictures, didn't really update and etc. Changed a lot now. Hehe.

还记得以前我不是个活跃的部落客,但从今年五月开始我还蛮活跃的。在2010年我共有42篇博文,2011年有41篇,而在2012年有超过171篇。哈哈哈。以前我的部落格很烂,用很烂的英文来写,没有任何一张图片,也不怎么更新。但现在很不一样了。嘻嘻。

Wanna say thank you to everyone who visits my blog. I know my blog isn't really nice, not as nice as those celebrities one, but thank you for visiting and giving me effort to keep updating. (I promise I'll try my best to make my blog looks nicer, maybe I'll become one of those celebrites one day? Lol.) Thank you very much. Because of you guys, I reached 10000 page views in this month. I don't know who is there viewing my blog but no matter who you are, I still wanna say thank you!

想要对那些浏览我部落格的人说声谢谢。我知道我的部落格不怎么样,没那些名人的好,但还是感谢你们愿意浏览,愿意给我继续更新的动力。(我保证我会尽量让我的部落格变得更好,或许有一天能成为名人呢!开玩笑的。)谢谢你们。因为有你们,我在这个月达到10000的网页浏览。我不知道是谁浏览我的部落格,但无论你是谁,我还是要对你说声谢谢!

Sharing with you some random ugly pictures.

Smile :)

Kissing :*

 Blek :P

 Wink + Blek ;P

The last one. Wink ;) Now I realized it's kinda hard to wink. Haha.

 Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~