Hi there, I'm back! Miss me? Haha. All right, back to the topic. Yesterday was the cross country of SMK Bukit Jalil. The best day in 2013, so far it is. Had lots of fun, it was a really great day. Love it so much.
嗨,我回来了!想我吗?昨天武吉加里尔国中举办了越野赛跑。那是2013年里最好的一天,暂时是的。当天我过得很开心,那天很好玩。
With Audrey.
With Ee-Ting and Evia.
With Kian Jiun. I think this is our very first picture.
With Audrey, Evia, Josephine and Yan Hui. I'm the only one who's wearing yellow colour.
With the girlsssss.
Group photo.
Another group photo.
Atik, Yee Mun, See Kit, Yin Mun and Jasmine.
Yellow house is the winner of the day. Proud of that. I think I gained 1 or 2 marks for yellow house, since I'm number 38 of girls under 17, top 50 got marks right? We were as happy as hell when we knew that we won. Yippy!! Took the trophy to take picture summore. Hahaha. I screamed and yelled so loud.
黄队是那天的赢家。我想我应该为黄队得到了一、两分,因为我是17岁以下女子组的第38名,前50名因该有分数吧?当我们知道我们是赢家时,我们超开心的!! 拿了奖杯去拍照。哈哈。
We went out for lunch after that. Had fun as well. Although we just went out for a few hours but that's enough. So much better than outings, shoppings, and so on. Appreciate the moment we have.
在那之后我们到外头去吃午餐。虽然只出去几个小时,但却很足够,很满足了。感激和珍惜我们在一起的时光。
Two of them were the winners. Yan Hui got number 13 while Josephine was number 7. Congratulations.
Went Tutti Frutti after lunch. With Evia.
With Boon Siew, Aivon, Audrey and Kah Yen.
Someone should move that plastic bag away.
Group Picture!
Bleks. ;P
There are more pictures but I'm still waiting for someone to send it to me. Haha. Stay tune okay?
You know what, I felt like we've grown up all of a sudden, but we didn't realize that.
还有一些照片在别人那儿。得等别人发送给我。耐心点儿等吧。你知道吗,我觉得啊,我们好像在一夜间长大了,但是我们并没有发现这一点。
还有一些照片在别人那儿。得等别人发送给我。耐心点儿等吧。你知道吗,我觉得啊,我们好像在一夜间长大了,但是我们并没有发现这一点。
The greatest country cross ever.
这是有史以来最棒的越野赛跑。
这是有史以来最棒的越野赛跑。
Seriously, I don't know why it was the greatest country cross, because we went out? Because this is out last country cross? Because everyone attended on that day? Maybe?
说真的,我不知道为什么这是最棒的越野赛跑,因为我们一起出去用餐?因为这是我们最后一次参加越野赛跑?因为我们大家都有出席、参与?或许吧?
Really enjoy the moment. Love you guys now and always.
真的很珍惜我们能拥有的时光。永远爱你们。
真的很珍惜我们能拥有的时光。永远爱你们。
Maybe I should join some event so that I can have some contributions for my house. But what can I join?
或许我应该参与一些比赛好让我能对黄队作出一点贡献。但我能参加些什么呢?
♥Yee Mun













No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]