Before sitting for the test, you have to listen to a talk about undang for 5 hours. After studying, you should take the test.
Firstly, you have to test whether do you have colour blind. You must answer all the questions correctly.
Then, you got to answer the questions about car number plate. Maybe not everyone knows A-Z or 1-9999? I don't know. That's so weird. Who will answer that wrongly?
After that, you have to answer all the questions about undang that you've studied. There's a total number of 50 questions, 3 sections (A, B & C).
Section A is about road signs. A total number of 15 questions. I answered 2 of them wrongly.
Section B is the easiest section. It's about common sense. Something that you've learnt before. There are a total number of 25 questions. I answered 24 of them correctly. xD
Section C is the hardest for me. Asked about law and all that. =/ Don't really know how to answer this section. Just got 7/10 in this section.
Alright. You must answer 42 questions out of 50 correctly. If not, you'll fail in this test and have to retake it again. I got 44/50. Passed. Lucky me.
♥Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]