♥Nuffnang~

Friday, April 12, 2013

Hall of Fame - The Script

Pretty sure that many of you listened to this song before. Hall of Fame by The Script featuring Will.I.Am. Beginning the time when I first listened to this song, I thought that it's just a normal song but now I like it very very much. Such a nice and meaningful song. A motivational song.  
应该有很多人都听过这首歌吧。The Script 和 Will.I.Am 的 Hall of Fame (名人堂)。刚开始的时候我觉得这首歌不怎么样,很普通,但现在我喜欢上了这首歌。它很不错也很有意思。一首激励人心的歌曲。 

The official music video. 官方音乐录影带。

The official lyrics video. 官方歌词视频。

Standing in the hall of fame (yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame.
站在名人堂上(耶)
世界将会知道你的名字(耶)
因为你被最亮的火焰燃烧着(耶)
世界将会知道你的名字(耶)

你(的名字)会(挂)在名人堂的墙上


And I'll be on the walls of the hall of fame one day.
有一天我的名字也会被挂在名人堂的墙上。
Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~