Just like what I've written as the tittle, happy birthday Josephine. Josephine Wong, one of my best friends. We knew each other since Form 1. Haha. I remembered what she wore on the first day #NowPlaying 2 is better than 1. Lol. (What am I doing?) Alright, seriously, I really remembered that. She was wearing sport shirt of Green House. She came and talked with me. Then there was a changing of classes. We were classmates after the changing.
I love her very very much. I like her smile, her laugh, the way she is. I'll remember the moment we had in our secondary school life.
Dear Josephine Wong,
You're awesome. Just stay the same way okay? I'm so glad that you like the presents we bought. I was so worried about what if you don't like it. I wish I was there when they were giving your the flowers. Haha.
Don't forget about me/us (your best friends). Good luck in your SPM. Stay happy forever. Meow~~
Yee Mun Chong
The flowers we bought. Thank you mummy. She helped us to buy and send them to school. I was so disappointed last night since the flower shop was closed when I wanted to buy flowers.
Stole this from Josephine's Instagram. Shhhh. Don't tell her okay?
Boon Siew, Sammi, Me and Jo.
Audrey, Me, Evia, Jo and Yan Hui.
Jo, Yee Mun, Evia, Audrey and Elaine.
Jo and I.
Happy 17 birthday, Love ya now and always.
❤Yee Mun



No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]