♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Malaysia, Election, Malaysians

Time flows fast, tomorrow is the day. A very faithful day to my dearest country Malaysia and an important day to all the Malaysians. We've been waiting for 5 years, the day of election finally comes. Okay, I'm can't vote since I'm still underage but I guess I have the right the vote in the next election since 5 years later I'll be in the age of 22. Can't wait. Voting for election is the vital responsibility of us, Malaysians. Undi untuk election merupakan tanggungjawab kita sebagai rakyat Malaysia. 
时光飞逝,明天就是马来西亚和大马人民最重要的一天。我们等待了5年,大选的这一天终于到来了。好的,我还不足岁数不能投票但我应该能在下一届大选中投票,那时我已经22岁了。我等不及了!在大选中投票乃是马来西亚人民的责任。

I realizes that youngsters like or even love the talk about politics no matter on social website such as Facebook, Twitter or even talk about these sensitive issues in the public like school. Imagine if teacher caught us talking about this, what will the school authorities is gonna do? Teachers keep warning us not to talk about politic issues but it's just too attractive and we can't stop talking about it. Haha. 
我发现年轻人都很喜欢讨论政治课题。无论是在社交网站,例如面子书、推特或是在公众地方像是学校。想象当我们说政治课题被老师捉包的那一杀那,学校会采取些什么行动呢?老师一直在警告我们说不能讨论政治课题,但政治课题实在是太吸引人了,怎能不说呢?哈哈。

Just gonna show you some politic party in Malaysia. 以下是一些马来西亚的政党:

Barisan National which had been leading Malaysia for the past 50 years. 
已经领导马来西亚多达50年的国阵。

And now DAP, PKR as well as PAS cooperate to form Pakatan Rakyat (coalition) which the slogan "UBAH" which means change. They want to change since (google by yourself, I can't talk much over here. Sorry.)
还有火箭党、公正党和回教党。这三个党一起合作形成民联,还带着一个口号“UBAH”,转换(改朝换代)。他们想要转换,因为(自己上网找吧,我不方便在这里透露太多。)

From left to right, PKR, DAP and PAS.
从左到右是公正党、火箭党和回教党。

Just wanna say that no matter who wins, do make Malaysia a better country.
我只想说不论是谁赢了,把马来西亚搞好就行了。 

Exams is just around the corner. Have to study hard. Sigh* Can't really update my blog. Sorry. Good luck in your mid-term exam everyone! 
考试要到了。得用工念书了。哎* 祝大家在年中考考试顺利!
With Josephine in the school library. Haha. 

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~