♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Our Last Teacher's Day Celebration

SMK Bukit Jalil just celebrated teacher's day few days ago. To my astonishment, it was good, not bad actually. In my memories, Teacher's Day celebration is boring but since this is my last year I could celebrate Teacher's Day with all the dearest teachers so I went to school. No regrets, seriously.

在几天前,武吉加里尔国中在学校庆祝了教师节。让我意外的是那天过得很不错。在我的记忆中教师节都过得不怎么好,但因为这是我最后一次能和老师们庆祝教师节所以我到学校去了。说真的,我一点没不后悔。

Images are speaking,
相片在说话:

Yee Mun and Ee-Ting

Hahaha. Two of us again, It's hard to believe that I showed teeth when taking picture. 
很难相信我居然会露齿笑。

Yee Mun with Audrey.

Yee Mun and Thomas. 
和Thomas的合照。

With the tall guy Nicholas. Hahaha. Thanks for bending down and letting me stood higher than you, Nic.
与高高的Nicholas合照。哈哈。谢谢你愿意弯低点来迁就我,也谢谢你不介意我站得比你高。

Yee Mun and the pretty girl Joey! She's so pretty. I like her smile. 
和美美的Joey。我好喜欢她的笑容。

Aivon, me, Jia Qian and Boon Siew.
I showed my teeth again. Uglyyyy. 
Maybe you'll think that why is this picture so weird? It's actually taken by using fish eyes lens. Special right?


Showing you the cute Bestarians. Hahaha. 

Hey, meet the Cina Gang again.
Counting from the 1st row Boon Siew, Aivon, Yan Hui, Evon and Ee-Ting.
2nd row, Evia, Audrey, Deevesh, Josephine, Xe Jin, Yee Mun and Kah Mun.

HA! Nice To Meet You?

With the teachers,

Bestarians and the class teacher, Puan Adibah. 

I like this picture. Audrey, Ee-Ting, Kah Mun, Deevesh, Puan Adibah, Yan Hui, Evia and Yee Mun.

With Puan Adibah.


Jia Qian, Josephine, Aivon, Me and Boon Siew with Miss Angeline and our Chinese language teacher Ms Lee. 

Our Malay language teacher last year, Puan Chan, Audrey, Yee Mun and Evia. 

Bestarians with Puan Chan.

Ee-Ting, Audrey, our Mathematics teacher Puan Huzni, Yee Mun and Evia.

Bestarians with Puan Huzni.

Our Malay language teacher for this year Mr Rozali, Yan Hui, Evia, Yee Mun, Audrey and Ee-Ting. 

With the best teachers in our school, the counselors. Haha. 

The Chemistry teacher, Puan Aida. 

Evia, Audrey, Yan Hui, our History teacher Mr Ikhwan, Yee Mun and Ee-Ting. 

The girls with the PJK teacher Puan Zakiah. 

With our English language teacher Puan Valsalah. 

With our Physics teacher Puan Fazlin.

One of my favourite teacher, Miss Wong.

Akmal, Kah Mun, Thomas, Yan Hui, the Moral teacher Cik Maizatul, Audrey, Evia and Yee Mun.

Okay. The last one. Puan Harazah of the History Club. She's a good teacher, I like her very much.


Dear teachers, 

I would like to say thank you to all of you for everything you've did. Without you all, we're nothing. Because of you all, we excel, we succeed. Thank you very much. 

至亲爱的老师们:

我想对你们说声谢谢。感谢你们所做的一切。没有你们,我们什么都不是。因为有你们,我们才能变得优秀,我们才能成功。衷心地感谢。

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~