Hey, I'm back. Having exams these few days, I just slept about 4 hours or even less than that in a day. And I just slept for 2 hours last night because of that stupid HISTORY EXAM. Forget about that, this isn't what I wanna blog about.
I'm going to blog about politics (again) in Malaysia. Election was over, but you know what? There're more behind there. There are a lots of videos, photos, jokes talking about "Blackout" magic in Malaysia. If you're a Malaysian, you'll know what I'm talking about. Rumours/Truths are everywhere now, Facebook, Twitter, Schools, everyone is talking about the blackout magic.
If the rumours are true, as a Malaysian, I'm so ashamed on what our dearest prime minister did and what BN did. They played dirty tricks (Blackout magic, asking Banglas to be the phantom voters) just because they want to win in the election. What the hell are you guys doing? What's the reason you want to win in the election? A better Malaysia? Or just for your own good? (A little note here, Malaysia is the world champion in corruption.)
Malaysians are all heartbroken. What a dirty election we had. Newspaper from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore all that did report about the election in Malaysia. Thanks for reporting that. Let the world knows what happened over here. Our own newspaper didn't write much about the election.
Many of us (Malaysians) changed our Facebook profile picture to black and wore in black to show the government that we are not satisfied with the results. And there was assembly at Kelana Jaya Stadium 2 days ago. Good job people, I'm proud of you guys. I wish I was there with you all, fighting for what we actually want. For more news about assembly at Kelana Jaya Stadium, visit Jane Chuck's blog, she just blogged about it.
My friend sent this to me. At the very 1st second I read it, I really thought that I'm sorry or even a little bit guilty since I really did complain about the politics but then the next second I thought that if we didn't fight for what we want, we'll become like them one day. Maybe not us but our next generations, it'll happen to Malaysians one day, sooner or later.
Oh yea, try to google for #ApaCinaMahu (What Chinese want?) , it was trending on Twitter few days ago. Let me tell you a thing first, we are not Cina / Chinese, we are Malaysians. We are the citizens of Malaysia, we are Malaysian, Chinese is just our race. What do Malaysians want? We want a clean election and no racism please!

Say NO To RACISM!
♥Yee Mun

No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]