♥Nuffnang~

Monday, June 10, 2013

Back to school again. Sigh*
Somehow I realized that I'm a lifeless one, should have find something meaningful to do.
Got my results of the mid-term exam. It sucks!
Worked hard but it didn't pay off. Oh well, at least I'd tried to study hard right?
Cheers.

Yee Mun

We always say "time flies", but where does it go? Take the #Kotex1minute Time-Out to find out. http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/Kotex1minute

Why limit your business to physical stores only? #OnlineLahTauke http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/OnlineLahTauke

If you're a fan of animal prints, check out #GUESSMYBAG for a chance to win a GUESS handbag! http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/GuessHandbag1

Think you have an idea about what #ProjectC is all about? Take a wild guess, you might be surprised! http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/WhatIsProjectC

Gonna download #KakaoTalk so I can get some cool BIGBANG & Yuna stickers! Check it out! http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/KakaoGiveaway

If you think the kids had fun, check out the adults taking their turn at the #Pringles Giant Bowling Game! http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/PringlesBowling3

Calling all Man Utd fans! Blog now and you could win a trip for 2 to Old Trafford! #MencariRamli2 http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/MencariRamli2

I'm working out with #RexonaMove now so I can help underprivileged children while exercising! http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/RexonaMove

Have you seen this video? It's the answer to all your questions about the #strangeincident with aliens chasing a car! http://my.sharings.cc/yeemunchong/share/PetmosRide

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~