Avril Lavigne's latest single, Here's To Never Growing Up. I don't know why but somehow I realize that I like this song quite much. It suits my mood since I really DO NOT WANT TO GROW UP. Growing up sucks. You'll realize that how horrible is the world, how terrible are the people around us. All those good memories aren't as good as what you've imagined. What we have in our imaginations are totally different in the reality.
However, growing up is a part of our lives. No one can stop growing up. Sigh* Really should take our time to do what we wanna do, achieving all our dreams when we are still young. Living young and wild and free. So, Here's To Never Growing Up to all of you.
The official music video.
The official lyrics video.
Who doesn't want to grow up please raise up your hand? (Me!!)
By the way, today is the first day of July. What?! It's already July?! Yes, it is. What did you actually do in the past 6 months? It's time to wake up and stop dreaming. Remember to take action on anything you want to do start from today.
Lastly, today is my daddy's birthday. Happy birthday, dad. Love you. And Kah Yen as well. Happy 17th birthday Kah Yen. ;)
Not gonna share my picture with my daddy over here cause I don't think he'll like it if I do so. Here's a picture of Kah Yen and I which taken 2 years ago.
♥Yee Mun
No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]