♥Nuffnang~

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Smiles and Memories -- Sports Day 2013

Hey hey, I'm back! Sorry, I was super duper busy on last week. Honestly, I'm getting busier and busier on this and next week as well. I'm sitting for trialssssss exammmmmmmm. (Sigh* Save me please!!)

This is a short + quick blogpost. I should have blogged about this on 24th of August but you know, I'm busyyyy. I'm sooo sorry for the late update. 

24th of August was the sports day of my school. And you know what, I was one of the cheerleaders in Yellow House! So unbelievable? I know right. Hahaha. I joined cheer because the captain, See Kit couldn't find anyone else. I was like joining and practicing for 2 months while the rest practiced for 8 months!? 

I was super duper afraid that I'd make mistakes or what when we're dancing but I didn't. Phewww. We didn't win at the end, but we weren't the last among 4, soooo I'm okay with it. Hahaha. 

Our Group Photo!! Please kindly ignore my weird smile. Spot me. 
Take a nearer look and you'll find that Felicia was standing behind us. Lol. 

I'm dancing. How rare. Hahaha. I'm the one standing in the middle. ;)

With Evia, Xe Jin, Kah Mun and ZuSern. I didn't get to take picture with my friends on that day. Sad case. Sigh*

Lastly, my solo shot credits to Evon. 

Honestly, I've wasted my time, money, energy  in joining cheer and I skipped some of my tuition classes when exam is just around the corner. Anyway I've gained experience as well as learned something new. No regrets. My last sports day in SMK Bukit Jalil. :)

See Kit, you're a good cheer captain and thank you for asking me to join. Kah Yen, thanks for lending me your shoes.Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement. I actually cried when I was reading you guys' text messages, message on WhatsApp and so on. So touched and I'm so grateful to have all of you.  :)

Loves.

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~