♥Nuffnang~

Sunday, March 30, 2014

300314

Oh well, let me think. I didn't update my blog like one month plus. Yay, me.

Quite a lot of things happened in this month. 

First and foremost, SPM result day. I was studying super duper hard for SPM examination last year. The day before result day was scary, I can't even sleep well. To be honest, I can't really sleep well after SPM exam. I always dreamt about result day. Worryness just overwhelmed me. 

My result isn't that kind of good. There's only 8 As out of 10 subjects. Well, it's not enough for me. However, I'm so glad that I've got A+ for my English language. Like seriously, getting an A+ for English isn't easy for me, someone who was Chinese educated since kindergarten. 


With the peeps after getting our results.

By the way, I'm not working anymore. Going to town center for work everyday by taking public transport isn't easy. It's very tiring. Sigh* Anyway, I've gained some working experience over there. Working life is tough, it sucks, but the people in the office, working with me are just the way too nice.

Fortunately, there's a good thing about working, the people over there. I bought them a cake on my last day of work but the bought me present as well. And the head of my department promised to write me a testimonial. She paid for the bill of our lunch in The Ship. See? They're nice.

Pretty sure that I wouldn't forget them. The memory of working for the first time is something which is unforgettable.

Gonna start my college life in May if everything goes smoothly. Wish me luck.

Your dreams can go even bolder this year! http://my.digestrr.com/p/6SFVL
Not sure what to do after getting your SPM results? Check this out! #UNITEN http://my.digestrr.com/p/6Sjc6


Peace & ♥ 

Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~