♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, May 10, 2014

#Throwback "Surprise" Birthday Celebration

Well, I guess you know that I'm an April baby if you read my previous blog post saying that I'm turning into 18. 18, old, but I'm not that old.  Young, but I'm not that bold. I'm not that old but it seems like I'm no longer young.

Kai Thong and Aivon asked me out for Korean BBQ dinner on 3rd of May. I thought we are just gonna have dinner together and then ciao, going back home but I was wrong. 

My friends were all waiting in the restaurant, trying to surprise me when I stepped in. Unfortunately, they didn't surprise me as I accidentally saw one of them through the glass door near the entrance. To be honest, it's always kinda hard for someone to surprise me. Haha. Anyway. I'm still grateful enough and I appreciate it to the max. I was super duper touched. It was so good to see them. Seeing them is just good enough and I believe they did quite a lot for me. :') :') :')

Faithfulness. 

Selfie with Evia. 

Audrey, me and Evia. 

Audrey.


Hey, 3 of us again. 

Selfie with Josephine. Kindly ignore my huge pimple. 

From left to right, Aivon, Jin, Audrey, Yee Mun, Evia, Kai Thong and Jo. 

Our only group picture of that night. 

I do look ugly in this picture but nehhh who cares?

People said that high school friends are always the best. And yes, I strongly agree with that. Who else can replace you guys? No one. I really really appreciate all these very much. Lastly, thanks to the boss of that restaurant for that Korean purse as a birthday present for me. :)

I always make lots of wrong decisions in my life. However, I'm pretty sure that I made the right choice for choosing you guys as my friends. Friends for life.

Loves.

What are these 2 brothers up to in the toilet? http://my.digestrr.com/p/7DsXY
Peace & 
Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~