♥Nuffnang~

Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015 Resolutions

Hey, I'm back like finally.
Where I've been? No where.
I was just taking some time to think about life and future.
The conclusion is, there's no conclusion.
Decisions can't be made and here I am again.
Sighs*

It's already 2015. Time flies real fast in 2014, too fast.
I don't even know what I've done in 2014. Maybe I did nothing at all?
Good and bad memories are created. However, the bad ones are so much more than the good ones.
That's the sad thing.
2015 is going to be a better year, that's what I always tell myself.
You can't lose hope, you can never lose hope, you're nothing when you've lost it.

Oh well, my new year's resolution is to learn something new (anything, maybe cooking? I had great time cooking macaroni at a friend's place, and our macaroni tasted good.), to be happy all the time and to become the reason behind people's smiles.

My new year's wish is to try making a special friend of mine to talk to me again. I can't take it anymore, it's weird. I don't even know why we don't talk. Where did I go wrong? What I've done wrongly? I just lost a special friend for no reason. We used to be that close but now it feels like we aren't friends anymore. I really don't wanna lose you, my friend.
Photo credit : Ong Tun Ying (Tyrone), my best friend in college

Peace & 
Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~