♥Nuffnang~

Friday, February 27, 2015

280215

Well, it's already 28th, the last day of February (there's only 28 days in 2015), tomorrow will be the first day of March. Time flies fast, too fast, somehow it feels like yesterday was just the first day of January. But the truth is, 2 months has passed, what have I done so far? Basically nothing at all.

I've got no friend who is born on the 29th of February before entering college. Few days ago only I realised one of my coursemates is born on that day. To be honest, celebrating or not celebrating birthday doesn't matter much. As we're growing up, I find that celebration isn't that important, birthday doesn't mean that much anymore.

Anyway, my coursemate's classmates celebrated her birthday in college yesterday. They made her flowers (handmade flowers, how touching) and cards, buy her cakes and I guess they did a lot more too. That's real touching. Flowers make girls happy. (Can someone buy me Calla Lily as a birthday present? Hahaha. I'm just kidding. ;) )

I once thought it's hard to find sincere friends in college, but I guess I was wrong. Look at them, I was wrong. (:

A picture of me and Rachel. Please ignore my weird smile and pose. Just look at Rachel will do. 

How about a cup of Frozen Fanta, Frozen Coca-Cola and Frozen Mix in this hot weather? http://my.shareddis.com/p/ax0Cy
Don’t let mozzies keep you up all night. Patch up and get a good night sleep. http://my.shareddis.com/p/ax0Dc
What’s better than having a cup of Frozen Coca-Cola to fight the hot weather?! http://my.shareddis.com/p/ax0HI

Peace & 
Yee Mun

1 comment:

  1. Calla Lily as a birthday present, no problem =)
    Also, you look pretty and it wasn't weird smile / pose .. =)

    ReplyDelete

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~