♥Nuffnang~

Monday, February 9, 2015

Call Me Miss Independent

Do you guys know there's a song Miss Independent by Ne-Yo? There was a guy back then in high school who told me that: "Yee Mun, do you know the song 'Miss Independent'? You remind me of that song."

To be honest, I consider myself as an independent individual, so much more independent than others (particularly girls) at the same age. But you know sometimes being too independent isn't a 100% good thing after all. 

Guess what, Miss Independent went to a nice place alone. Okay, not alone at all (I have friends living there) but I've gone and came back alone. I took bus all alone from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan, and yea, from Kuantan back to KL. (Shhh...Don't tell my parents, they thought I was going with my college friends.) Not trying to say it was hard but it wasn't that easy as well. Try to imagine going somewhere new alone, a girl who is just 19. And yea, I was actually quite worried and scared. I don't know, maybe someone will kidnap me for my organs? Who knows what's going to happen? The society scares me, scares everyone.

That trip wasn't bad, I've been to a few nice places. (There's only a few nice places in Kuantan.)

This is Teluk Chempedak.


The definition of puppy eyes. Introducing my friends' puppy, Niko.



For the very first time they write my name correctly. 
Because having Starbucks in KL is too mainstream. 
Nahh, just kidding. Because Starbucks is very near to the beach in Kuantan.


Meet Teng Yi and Yuan Han.

Heading home. 

Faithfulness. Thanks for everyone who spend their time with me, especially Tun Ying. Sorry for bringing you guys trouble. AND I've made new friends, hahaha. 


Peace & 
Yee Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~