I was actually struggling what language shall I use to write this blog post.
I can still remember the very first day I blog, the day I created my blogger account, choosing blogskin, thinking what to write and so forth.
That time I was in the age of 14, in Form 2, most of my classmates owned a blog, when we were having computer class, many of them would spend the time to visit people's blog.
Then my friends asked me to create one as well.
Josephine was the one who helped me with all these blogskins, links and she wrote a blog post for me if I'm not mistaken.
Initially I wrote in English, not because English is my first language, not because I feel comfortable using it but because many of my friends can't read Chinese.
Then there it goes, using my lousy and broken English to blog for years.
Time flies, 6 years have gone.
Sometimes I still read their blogs, even though I know most of them removed their blogs, or they do not update it at all.
I'm a nostalgic person (not really sure is this the suitable word to use or not, anyway, what I'm trying to say is 我很念旧,真的很念旧。)
Once I've started with something, I can't really stop doing it.
For instance, blogging,
Although everyone's blog is dead, no one is reading mine anymore but I'm still doing this.
Maybe this is a very good way to express my feelings.
Life has been kinda hard recently. Sighs*
Studies, family, friends, feelings, life...
My grandmother just passed away few days ago..
Oh well, people die. And I guess it's better to die than to suffer.
Visiting her in ICU few weeks ago, seeing her getting weaker and weaker, suffering from illness, dying is the best for her, and for us.
一辈子望似离我们很遥远,但感觉上却是如此地靠近。
一辈子貌似很漫长,但实际上却是如此的短暂。
This year, we had Mid-Autumn Festival with no lanterns, candles or celebrations this year because of some typical Buddist rules. The feeling is so strange.
没有灯笼、蜡烛,但是到了一家很有情调的餐厅吃晚餐。
A random picture, it's still very hazy these days. Still have to wear a face mask. I find myself look better when wearing a face mask.
以我的五官来说,眼睛是最好看的。


No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]