After all those emotional posts and complains and everything, I'm back.
The happy-go-lucky Yee Mun is back! (I guess).
Can't believe it's already December. I don't know why, for some reason I can't explain, it feels like the older I grow, the faster time goes by. Strange though.
Anyway, December is here, spend your time well, make the last chapter of 2015 count. (:
Went to Broga Hill for hiking few days ago. Totally exhausted but it was worth it. Happiness is priceless. 快乐无价。(:
Slept at 1 a.m. but woke up at 4 a.m. Trying the best to reach the 2nd peak before the sun rises, (fyi, the hill has 3 peaks.)
*Reaches the peak 30minues+ earlier before the sun rises in the end. I sould have slept 30 minutes more. Cries.*
The sun rises at 7 o'clock plus. But it depends on the weather. By the way, do check the weather forecast before hiking. It'll be very hard to hike when there's mud everywhere.
Weather forecast showed sunrise would be at 7.03 to 7.05 a.m.
Unfortunately, that day was cloudy. Can't see the sunrise clearly though.
#背多分
Food makes me happy. :D
Once again, exhausted but worth it. It was fun.
Trying my best to spend my time wisely, to do something meaningful, to expose to something new.
#LiveLifeToTheFullest.
Cheers. (:





No comments:
Post a Comment
drop comment if u want... =]