♥Nuffnang~

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~I Think...


Many people say that Lady Gaga's songs is so nice... but I don't think so...I think that Lady Gaga's songs is just rock but not nice , except Just Dance and Telephone...and Lady Gaga's music video make me feel so... don't know how to say... so sick...yikes!!!Actually I prefer K$ha and Avril Lavigne's songs , their songs are much better...and Black Eyed Peas's songs also nice...especially 'Where Is The Love?' meaningful and nice...U must listen to it...I found a song also quite nice...try to listen to it 'Can't Help Falling In Love'.





Josephine Wong this is what you want isn't???My words is bigger...Yesterday
some of my friends post this on my facebook's wall...so sweet and warm...


DELETE YOU FROM MY LIFE???Password:******* ....... PLEASE WAIT……..............LOADING..... ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒99%... ERROR !!Impossible to delete the friendship and the love with you..... You're big file in my ♥!! Send it to your friends and if you get 10 returns……from your............friends.. ...That means you r a true ...friend.:)
Do you know that you always say that 'Love someone is so hard...so tired' , but maybe you don't know that the one who you like or even love will also feel tired because he or she don't like you...so.. if u like someone but he or she don't like you...just don't think about it..and u will be more happy...

These days I always sneeze , don't know why le??? Maybe is because someone is missing me...hahaha.. ;)
许多人说 Lady Gaga 的歌很好听...但我可不这么认为...我觉得 Lady Gaga的歌只是很rock而不是好听,除了Just Dance 和 Telephone...还有Lady Gaga的音乐录影带让我觉得很...不懂要怎样讲...很恶心,很不舒服...yikes!!!其实我比较喜欢 Ke$ha 和 Avril Lavigne 的歌,她们的歌更好...还有Black Eyed Peas的歌也不错...尤其是'Where Is The Love?'很有意思又好听...你一定要去听...我找到一首歌也蛮不错...试一试去听,叫做'Can't Help Falling In Love'。

Josephine Wong,看啦这个就是你要的,是不是???我写的字更大了...昨天,我要一些朋友在我 facebook 的 wall写了这个...很sweet...

DELETE YOU FROM MY LIFE???Password:******* ....... PLEASE WAIT……..............LOADING..... ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒99%... ERROR !!Impossible to delete the friendship and the love with you..... You're big file in my ♥!! Send it to your friends and if you get 10 returns……from your............friends.. ...That means you r a true ...friend.:)

你知道吗???你经常说爱一个人很难,很累,很辛苦,但或许你不知道那个被你喜欢或爱的人也会觉得累或辛苦,原因很简单因为他/她不喜欢你...所以当你喜欢的人不喜欢你...你就别再想了...这样你会更快乐,而他/她也是。

这几天一直打喷嚏,不懂怎么叻???可能是因为有人想念我吧...哈哈... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~