♥Nuffnang~

Monday, September 13, 2010

~Thanks, Kah Mun!!

New Blogskin

Thank you very much Kah Mun...thank you for help me to change my blogskin.... See???My new blogskin is so nice...Don be jealous..Ng Boon Siew ,Josephine ,Elaine ,Evia ,Audrey ,Sammi and others...
Jia Qian Ching/Ching Jia Qian

Happy Birthday!!!Jia Qian..... Sry for didn't go your Birthday party....Anyway , Happy 14 Birthday!!!(12/9)



Picture of Jia Qian

Pai Seh

When 10 of September I went out with my primary school's friends...We are waiting in frount of the cinema and there's 2 girl come and call me "团长“(ketua pengawas)Oh My God... they still remember me... but i don't remember who they are...Then I ask them "What's your name??? I forgot di... PAI SEH!!! Then she said:"My name is 宝华.You forgot about me ya???"So , PAI SEH... Actually this is not my false there's more than 60 prefect in my primary school...how can I remember all of them...but there's only one ketua pengawas there soo they can remember me lar...But still feel sry to 宝华... sry ya...

Picture of my primary school friends and I


The girl who stand right hand side is 宝华



A camp in SMK Sri Petaling

There's a camp in SMK Sri Petaling...so nice...!!!
Badminton

I went to play badminton with my friends Boon Siew , Elaine , Evia , Sammi and her brother...It is so funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop comment if u want... =]

♥Nuffnang~