♥Nuffnang~

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

After Thisss...

After studying hard for the whole year(not really hard at all, haha) PMR is Over!!!

ps: PMR is Penilaian Menengah Rendah

Actually I wonder why everyone study so hard for the exam, you will feel like "I wanna get straight A for PMR" is written on their faces.Hahaha...who don't want to get full A???I hope I can get many As but I don't think I can really get many A.Some of the paper is so hard, but some of the paper is super easy!!!The Science paper is easy and Geography paper as well.I got 57/60 for my Geography paper.However some of the paper I don't know how to do lar, especially the Chinese paper...Hahaha...don't talk about those sad thing...

PMR was over, so what should I do now???I don't know should I find a part-time job or not...can someone tell me what should I do???Hey, there's a awesome I wanna introduce to all of you.I think this song was outdated but it's quite nice... Lonely by Cascada...try to listen...

*sorry I can't find image for Lonely, but Evacuate The Dance Floor is awesome too

Going out with my dearest 3 Cemerlang classmates tomorrow, hahaha, it will be really really fun... *smile =]

Yee Mun

♥Nuffnang~