♥Nuffnang~

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3 "Cemerlang"

Okkeyy, I went out with them (my 3 C classmates: Kah Yen, Kah Chee, En Hui, See Kit, Kai Thong, Tzi Yan, Poh Yi, Yin Mun, Amber and Jasmine) yesterday...Erm... That was kinda fun & boring as well... Hahaha...We don't have any plan just go Mid Velly to walk walk,I mean windows shopping and watch movie.

Tzi Yan, Poh Yi and I were late to the LRT station, and See Kit, Kai Thong, Kah Yen reached there and keep calling us said that :" come faster lar!!!" After LRT, we just take taxi to Mid, not KTM.KTM have to wait for so long time...so many people there and so hot..arrghhh...(Malaysia noob!!)

We watched this :
 The Cat( a Korean movie)

The movie was scary(maybe, I don't know lar, I just cover my face and asked Yin Mun, Kai Thong and Tzi Yan what happen) I just watch some of the part, and those cat really really scared me.The ending of the movie is so sad...not the ending sad, is the story sad.The little girl(the ghost) was dead for many years because of his dad and those people in the same neighbourhood (it was an accident)Many years ago, there's a lot of cats in one of the room / house there, those cats were so noisy , so they decided to kill them. They close all of the windows but they don't know that the little girl was in the room/house playing with those cats.Two weeks later, people found that those cats were dead but some of the cats still alive and they don't know that the girl was dead as well.No one found the girl.Those cats which is still alive ran away, and start from that day people who bully those cats(which still alive), the little girl will kill them...so disgusting when those people die, yikes!!

Just took some picture yesterday( because they don't want to take picture with me!!)

 Kah Yen & I

 See Kit & I

Drinking coffee at Starbucks...


Yee Mun

♥Nuffnang~